Unfortunately, given the current concerns around the global spread of COVID-19, we have made the difficult decision to cancel this year’s in-person Summit.
This is obviously an unfortunate and disappointing outcome, but we feel strongly that it is the right call. The health and safety of our global community are of paramount importance.
If you registered for the Summit, you will of course be reimbursed any fees you paid. We will be in touch with you shortly with details.
We are considering ways to keep the energy and collaboration of the Global Summit alive in 2020. We’re excited to engage with the CC community on thinking through what this might look like.
In the meantime, thank you for all the hard work and enthusiasm you bring to this community. We look forward to seeing you in-person once again at Creative Commons Global Summit 2021.
updated: 5 March 2020